Quantifi Inc is a Canadian fintech company that owns and operates Quantifi Lending and Credit App.
Founded in 2015, Quantifi Lending is a national bank alternative automotive lender. We are proud to be the preferred lender for thousands of new Canadians and first time borrowers. To date, Quantifi Lending has deployed over $100 million. This was accomplished via a propriety portal rather than the incumbent monopoly portal.
Through insights and feedback gained operating the proprietary dealer portal, Credit App was incorporated as a stand-alone entity in August 2021, to create a multi-lender portal, not tied to Quantifi Lending’s lending operations, offering modern infrastructure to over 4,000 dealerships as well as bank and bank alternative automotive lenders.
Visit our careers page often to stay up to date on all our available job openings: www.quantifi.ca
Quantifi is seeking an enthusiastic Operations Analyst to join our team in the Calgary office! The role will begin with gaining a clear understanding of underwriting/credit. Once proficient, you will learn other aspects of the lending business, including dealer relations. The Quantifi Lending team works to adjudicate loan applications while working with and maintaining our relationships with dealer partners.
You will need to be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
You will be an integral part of the Quantifi lending team by delivering high quality service to our automotive dealership partners. This includes evaluating applicants creditworthiness, assessing the level of risk with each loan application, educating dealer partners on the status of their submitted applications & maintaining/building rapport with new and existing dealer partners. Demonstrating attention to detail, time-management, accountability and excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be required.
Assess and quantify the level of risk associated with each loan application - taking into consideration factors such as credit history, income stability, market conditions and other relevant data
- Make underwriting decisions by determining the appropriate interest rate, loan amount and terms based on established lending guidelines
- Manage inbound inquiries regarding live deals to meet and exceed our internal goals and targets
- Communicate with dealer partners to gather additional information, clarify discrepancies and provide feedback on credit decisions
- Review funding documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in developing strategies to optimize customer engagement and onboarding efficiency
- Assist in the development and refinement of credit policies to build scalable underwriting processes and mitigate risk
- Learn and support customer success and dealer relations to be able to support on a rotational basis
- Assist in developing scalable and engaging technology forward strategies
- Deliver and exceed group KPI targets
- Comfortable working on Saturday in lieu of additional day off, on occasion
Our focus at Quantifi is to be operationally lean and continue to utilize technology to our advantage as well as scale our business. As such, you will need to constantly seek opportunities for efficiency and automation within all facets of the business.
What you bring to the team:
- New Graduate or 1+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data science, economics or a related field, is an asset but not a requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and work ethic
- Self-motivated, strong willed, competitive, and driven
- Experience and/or exposure to data analysis (Excel, SQL, Tableau etc.) and/or software development is considered an asset
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and partners
- Experience in the automotive industry is considered an asset, but not a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly identify problems and provide solutions
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
At Quantifi we consider ourselves to be a progressive Fintech company where employees come first. Here are just a few things that we think make Quantifi a great place to work:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible schedule. Need to start your day a bit earlier or a bit later? That’s fine with us
- Generous vacation policy. We realize the importance of a positive work/life balance
- Awesome people. We’re invested in building a team of diverse talented individuals