We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us support product marketing initiatives for the Hootsuite portfolio as well as cross-portfolio project management for the PMM team. Senior Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will support and execute go-to-market strategies under the guidance of management and the senior product leaders. Additionally, you'll be supporting marketing and research projects across other Hootsuite Product portfolios. While working remotely or in a hybrid work arrangement, a blend of virtual (in accordance with Hootsuite's distributed workforce strategy), and in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office, you will report to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze and share market trends to position and identify newly required capabilities
- Provide in-house expertise on employee advocacy and trends
- Develop a marketing plan that drives market interest and generates demand through integrated global campaigns
- Create compelling sales and customer-facing collateral and thought leadership
- Develop product briefs explaining new features for internal use
- Conduct competitive analysis and gather market insights
- Development of go-to-market tactics, and be the leader for new product or feature launches
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan aligned with overall growth and revenue goals of the business
- Responsible for the development of product growth and adoption by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Work with product and customer success teams to gather and synthesize feedback from customers and present it to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate regularly with product management, customer success, sales to and provide market or internal input on feature and functionality requirements Performs other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of experience in marketing or product marketing
- Experience in product marketing for SaaS companies is a plus
- Strong fluency with corporate social media strategies & metrics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity, Resilience,: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.