Are you looking to add some sparkle to your career? Look no further!
We are currently looking for our next sales superstar to join our Spence family!
Who we are…
Founded over 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds is a proudly Canadian Company.
We have grown and evolved over the years with a unique approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers.
Our people are the centre stone of our business. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience in a fun and inclusive work environment while giving our people room to grow their careers and live the life they love.
What we offer…
- Attractive compensation packages
- Amazing employee, friends & family discounts on our products
- A variety of Learning and Development resources
- Special gifts to celebrate employee work anniversaries, birthdays, and personal milestones
- Regular celebrations & employee incentive programs
- Team building events and activities
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Continuous on the job training, support and mentorship
As a member of the sales team at Spence, you truly embody our culture and values by providing an exceptional client experience and have a passion for our products.
As a Diamond Consultant you lead our clients through the Spence sales experience and you’re a natural at building connections. You are willing to embrace a structured sales process and commit to consistently achieving your sales targets.
What is the Spence Experience? The more a customer knows about diamonds, the more likely they are to buy from us! Your job will be to make sure our customers know a lot about diamonds. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to sell diamonds and have you up to speed and selling like a pro in 5 short weeks. Diamonds and diamond jewelry are our only business.
We love diamonds! We have fun at work and our customers have fun shopping with us!
- Lead customers through the Spence sales experience
- Conduct client presentations and solution proposals to clients
- Complete weekly sales activities
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets by providing expert knowledge and a world class client experience
- Maintain leads and build client rapport
- Maintain client follow up, through phone and email
- Remain up to date on product knowledge to ensure the best client experience for our customers
- Assist in opening and closing store procedures
- Perform other tasks as needed, including maintaining showroom cleanliness, merchandising, inventory counts, and other assigned duties
A few things we hope you have…
- A proven track record with at least 2 years of experience as an effective sales professional in an inside or outside role (ie. real estate, cellular, automotive, investment services, office equipment, etc.)
- You are detailed oriented and willing to embrace a structured process
- You drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- You are committed to working as a team to achieve store sales targets
- You are comfortable presenting valuable products with confidence in an educational environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and are comfortable professionally communicating face to face, over the phone and email
- You possess the ability to quickly gain positive rapport with clients in a public facing environment
- You are highly disciplined with natural energy and an outgoing and openminded personality
- You have excellent computer skills and are willing to learn a new system
- As this is a Full-Time position, we do require availability to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings on a rotating schedule as we are open 7 days a week