WE ARE EXPANDING…
We have been very lucky and blessed to have added great new team members over the past 9 months, and we are again looking to expand our team!
Are you looking for an opportunity to enter the Condominium / Real Estate Management industry and work in an energized, focused, professional environment? As a team we help and learn from each other.
If you enjoy working with people where no 2 days are ever the same, know the true meaning of customer service, like to get challenges completed, have above average to excellent people management skills, are well organized and have project management abilities, we are interested in meeting with you...you might be a great fit within our team.
Asset West Property Management Ltd has been in business serving clients In Calgary, Canmore, Banff, Cochrane, and Airdrie since 2001 (just over two decades), we specialize in providing condominium and rental property management to and for Board of Directors, homeowners, and real estate investors, as well as consulting services to self-managed condominiums, developers, builders, and real estate investors.
We offer customized solutions based on our client’s long term needs with integrity and flexibility. Providing exceptional customer support that sets us apart from all other property management companies and is making Asset West an industry leader with proven results.
ABOUT OUR CLIENTS:
Our current and future clients make us who we are; they are made up of Residential, Mixed – Use, and Commercial Condominiums, as well as single family, single condominium, and apartment rental/investment , and commercial properties.
We are currently seeking candidates for a forthcoming opening within our Condominium Management Division. The position is currently designed to be a Jr Managers position (although we are open to hearing from you if also have more than 3yrs as a direct Condominium Manager), with room for growth for the right candidate. While we have in house training we also believe in taking initiative and expect the candidate to also invest their time into their learning and growth (remember, we can never stop learning!). Note: if not already licensed, the successful candidate will be required to take and complete all aspects of Condominium Manager licensing as required by RECA (Real Estate Council of Alberta).
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to advance and grow their career through a disciplined progression of responsibilities and will possess the following qualifications:
- 1 year or more management or supervisory experience in hospitality management, or business management, or people management is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong client service focus and commitment to quality
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong administrative skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize within a wide variety of responsibilities
- Intermediate level or better proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in rental and condominium management is an asset
- Eligibility to be licensed in Real Estate with the Real Estate Council of Alberta, and / or in process of obtaining a license or a commitment to fulfill licensing requirements within a six month timeframe from the start of this program
- Valid driver’s license and ownership of a reliable vehicle
· Availability for rotating work from home schedules
· Company health and dental plan
· Vehicle & Cell Phone Allowance
· Onsite parking
· Fun group of team players to work with
· Healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) treats in our office kitchen
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Why is customer service important? What does it require?
- What do you do for yourself at least once once per week (describe in less than 20 words)
- What are the 3c's of communication?
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Drivers License (required)
- (RECA) Property Management or Condominium License (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB
Application deadline: 2023-03-31
Expected start date: 2023-04-05