Aterlo Networks (https://www.aterlo.com) is a Waterloo, Canada based scaleup company that builds innovative software products that measure and improve the quality of experience of Internet users. We are a growing team of industry professionals who are solving hard problems and building great products. Our Preseem product is used by hundreds of Internet Service Providers to measure, analyze and optimize the service quality delivered to their customers.
Why Should You Consider Joining Aterlo?
- We have a growing team and market presence but are still small enough for you to have a huge impact on the company and our customers.
- You want to work at a company focused on solving real problems for customers. Our product helps local and regional ISPs deliver a great experience to their customers. We want to make every local & regional provider able to crush their ‘giant ISP’ competition.
- You want to work with a no-drama, respectful, high-performance team.
- You want to grow, learn and try new things.
- We provide competitive salary, a comprehensive health benefits plan and unlimited vacation.
- You are a high performer that thrives in an environment that trusts you to self prioritize and make good decisions.
- You value flexibility. Our culture values what you get done, not when and where you do it. We are a remote-first work environment, so you can work where you are most productive, creative, and focused.
- You want to work on products customers love. We have very low churn and raving fans.
- We are located in the fast paced tech hub of Waterloo Region, where you will have the opportunity to learn from other like-minded people within the community.
About the Role
- Reporting to the CPO, you will lead the marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the short and medium-term activities of the marketing team and contribute to defining the longer-term marketing strategy.
- Equal parts brand marketing and demand generation with a helping of product marketing.
- Contribute to the tactical activities in all the marketing areas of responsibility (lead tracking, content writing, website, ads, social media, success stories, trade shows, etc).
- Lead and grow the marketing team.
- Contribute to the marketing and demand generation strategy and own its execution.
- Grow and nurture the Preseem brand as a long-term, trusted partner in the local and regional ISP market.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel leads to the sales team through channels such as content marketing, social networking, website, webinars, reports, ads, and tradeshows.
What Will I Do?
Building and Leading The Team
- Direct, develop and motivate the Marketing Team.
- Build systems and processes that increase productivity and remove the friction and busy work that gets in the way of higher-value activities.
- Foster a culture of experimentation, boldness, learning, and empathy internally and towards our customers.
- Manage and track the execution of brand and demand generation marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and BDR teams to meet organizational targets.
- Understand our target market, the market and persona-specific problems our product solves, and how to best communicate this value.
- Develop content for all channels that engages and educates the market, not just related to Preseem but in other topics of value to build the brand.
- Develop and market customer case studies and success stories.
- Plan, market, and execute webinars and other online events that provide value to the market with internal and external SMEs.
- Plan and execute Preseem’s presence at trade shows.
- Engage with partner companies on joint marketing activities such as webinars and tradeshow events.
- Support Preseem distributors
- Contribute to defining the marketing budget, allocate resources, and manage spend.
What is Aterlo Looking For?
- Passion and interest in B2B SaaS marketing. People who love what they do excel.
- Team player with a desire to jump in and get things done.
- Demonstrated experience managing demand generation and lead tracking for a B2B SaaS product
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product and brand marketing experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Demonstrated experience with content creation and content marketing.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, able to successfully manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Experience with marketing tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, Marketo, and WordPress.
- Willingness to learn and try new things.
- Positive, no drama, attitude.