Oomomo is an authentic Japanese variety lifestyle brand launched Canada-wide. To cope with our business development, we are looking for enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our amazing team!
Junior Data Analyst
- Assist in evaluating information from various sources, identifying key insights, and summarizing findings.
- Participate in data analysis and database tasks within specified domains, considering performance and infrastructure constraints.
- Support data transformation and imports from diverse sources into various systems.
- Collaborate on report development and maintenance, utilizing tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, and Crystal Reports.
- Contribute to documenting business and functional requirements for system implementation.
- Assist in implementing IT solutions according to project schedules and participate in post-implementation reviews.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for application systems.
- University degree in Statistics, Sciences, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in retail industry is an advantage
- Experience in developing reports through SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools like Pentaho PDI/Kettle.
- Familiarity with Power BI will be considered an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a passion for working with data.
- Effective communication skills to convey complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Work Location: In person