The team at Kensington Dental Clinic located in Kensington, PE is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a full-time and part-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
We are a small family oriented dental practice, who offer a wide variety of services including oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics. The Kensington Dental Clinic is a very modern clinic with many of the latest technologies to ensure they provide their best dental care. Our patient pledge (above) describes what the Kensington Dental Clinic strives to achieve for every individual patient.
Lear more about the clinic: https://peibraces.com/contact-us/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- RELOCATION BONUS!
- We are looking for 1 Full- time and 2 Part- time positions
- Permanent employment
- State-of-the-art technologies/equipment
- Parking available
- Continuing education incentives
- Opportunity for advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at Kensington Dental Clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30am - 3:30pm
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the PEI Dental Hygienists' Association
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome!
- Experience with dental practice management software's is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 3653RDH-PE-186
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kensington, PE: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- Dental Hygienist License (required)
Work Location: In person