We are a craft butcher shop and bakery who partners with local farms and small batch suppliers to provide the highest quality foods for our customers. We are a collaborative, highly productive, family run business and we take great pride in our work.
- Our bakery is primarily sourdough based with a focus on delicious artisan breads and a selection of sweets. We also produce traditional butcher shop goodies such as pies (sweet and savory) and sausage rolls.
- Prepare and bake a variety of bakery items, including bread and other baked goods such as cookies, squares and pies.
- Follow recipes and instructions to ensure consistent quality and taste
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with inventory management and ordering of baking supplies
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient production and timely delivery of baked goods
- Proven experience as a Baker or Pastry Chef
- Knowledge of different baking techniques and methods
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow recipes accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects as needed
- Team player with a positive attitude.
If you are passionate about baking and have the skills required for this position, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 15 – 20 per week
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manotick, ON K4M 0H8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Baking: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-06