Full Time Produce Clerk
Location: McArthur & LaFontaine FreshCo (Vanier)
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to lift weights up to 40 kilos.
- Must be willing to comply with company safety and sanitation policies.
- Proven ability to carry out duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be willing to follow company dress code
- Good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation Policies and Practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work accurately in fast passed environment
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in a Produce retail environment required
- Promote the policy of Customer Friendliness by responding to customer needs and inquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Stock shelves and maintain productivity levels within established guidelines.
- Control receiving of deliveries and maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Assist in ordering
- Provide supervision and guidance to part-time staff
- Perform sanitation duties as required.
- Be willing to act as a Manager in Charge responsible for overseeing the day to day store operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer. FreshCo is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$18.35 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vanier, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Produce retail: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person