Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce
Marketing Manager (Part Time - 21 Hrs)
The Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce (CBCC) is dedicated to elevating economic development of the Black Business Community (BBC). We are committed to conducting the required collaboration and research that delivers evidence-based solutions that improve the lives and strengthen economic with the BBC.
In the role of Marketing Manager, you will be working in Toronto Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce (CBCC) head office. This role is a part-time position. This role is primarily accountable for leading the development and execution of brand plans & marketing initiatives that contribute towards building extraordinary brands, to deliver the brands annual operating plan and meet CBCC marketing needs.
This position reports to the Senior Project Manager, CBCC and works closely with the marketing team.
- Accelerate CBCC capability to become First Choice for Entrepreneurs and Members providing the strategic leadership, direction, and management.
- Key contributor to the development of the annual plan through rigorous analysis of business performance and the development of key insights and recommendations.
- Development and execution of key elements of the brand’s marketing and communications plan including media, on-premises and membership channels; social & digital media, as well as the activation of various sponsorship partnerships.
- Lead the delivery of the brands marketing plans through the CBCC Planning process. This includes development and stewardship of gate documents, calendar prioritization, building blocks and ongoing collaboration through the process between brand, membership sales to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the brands initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns & promotions; including collaborating with the national teams to ensure programs are integrated in on-premise and program channels.
- Manage external agencies including advertising, promotion and packaging in the development of marketing campaigns and the utilization of agency resources and non-working dollars.
- Contribute to monthly/quarterly and yearly reviews.
The Other Qualifications –
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
- You are serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a BSC in Marketing or other relevant field.
- You have at least 5-10 years' progressive experience in brand marketing
- You have previous senior management experience (mandatory)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
- $65,000- $75,000 Annually prorated to 21 hours/week
If you feel your experience meet the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your letter of interest and resume. Your application should be addressed to the Hiring Committee, Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce and must be submitted electronically to [email protected].This posting will remain active until positions are filled.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and values the voices of lived experiences and perspectives of individuals of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage qualified Black, Indigenous and other racialized individuals to apply. We are committed to making our recruitment process accessible to all candidates and provide accommodations upon request.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Further, we wish to advise that personal information obtained during the recruitment process is collected and retained solely for the evaluation process, in accordance with the Association’s Personal Information Protection Policy. Further information of the policy can be found on CBCC’s website www.canadianblackchamber.ca
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Ability to Commute: