Minto supports vaccination and adheres to CDC guidelines as required.
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1955, we’ve been proudly building better places for people to live, work, and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it’s all about special moments — like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto, we welcome change, celebrate new ideas, and provide you with the resources, professional training, and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus + benefits effective 1st day + RRSP matching plan + 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform – Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
Your Role on our Team: The Sales Administrator will be responsible for all administrative duties that support the sales team with all new home sales in Calgary.
In this role, you will:
- Answers telephones and inquiries
- Prepares sales documents including the Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) prior to scheduled appointment
- Reviews all sales files for accuracy; return to the sales representative for correction as required final review and process of sales file to Head Office
- Maintain & update other marketing and sales reports as required
- Prepares Amendments for sales representatives’ follow-up with the customer
- Prepares & maintain specific reports for the Sales Office advising of outstanding items to be addressed;
- Maintains filing system and inventory of office supplies;
- Attends and participates in sales meetings
- Writes meeting minutes as required
- Assists in entering data in traffic form
- Supports management and sales representatives with administrative and sales-related tasks
- Other duties within the job's scope, spirit, and purpose, as requested by management
We would like you to have:
- High School Education (A college diploma in office administration is an asset)
- Minimum one to three (1-3) years’ relevant office, real estate, or customer service experience related experience.
- Microsoft Outlook (Word, Excel) and Outlook with the ability to maintain our website
- Excellent listening oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Team Player
- Communication skills (listening, verbal, and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.