Job Overview: We are seeking a competent and professional Legal Receptionist to join our team. The Legal Receptionist will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring the efficient operation of our premiere office. This position is based in Lethbridge, AB, and operates from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (32 Hours/ Week) .
· Greet clients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
· Proficiently manage a phone panel, including answering calls, taking messages, directing calls to the relevant staff members, and scheduling appointments.
· Monitor voicemail and accurately change voice memo if required.
· Provide basic information about our legal services and fees and direct clients to the appropriate associate.
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including courier services.
· Keep office areas clean and organized including reception area, kitchen, and boardroom.
· Maintain composure in a demanding, high-paced work environment and effectively handle difficult phone conversations.
· Conduct daily deliveries and mail run when necessary.
· Assist with other administrative tasks and projects as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in office administration is a plus.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in a similar role, preferably in a legal or professional services environment.
- Secretarial typing skills (asset).
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle (asset).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with PC Law (asset).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational abilities.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to Ashley Meli at [email protected]. Please include your full name and the position title in the subject line of your email. Only candidates that follow application instructions will be considered for this position.
We appreciate your interest in joining the Andreachuk Law team. We look forward to reviewing your applications. Please do not contact the office directly. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Legal Receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 4J7 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 4J7: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person