OxyLife is part of Canada’s largest independently owned obstructive sleep apnea treatment group, that delivers a patient-centric health care experience through our clinic operations across Vancouver. We have patients, not customers; clinics, not stores; and an unwavering commitment to improve the lives of everyone who allows us the privilege of participating in their health care. Built on a model of continuing care, we believe that if we do right by a patient we will create a lifetime relationship. If you aspire to change the lives of those we serve, then we may have a wonderful opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a full-time or pat-time CPAP Clinician to join our team at our Prince George location!
- Educate patients about obstructive sleep apnea
- Initiate Level III diagnostic testing, overnight oximetry, CPAP/ BiPAP therapy
- Troubleshoot patients already being treated using CPAP/ BiPAP
- Identify treatment issues and implement appropriate solutions
- Create reports, download data, and adjust PAP pressure during regular check-up appointments
- Communicate with medical professionals as required
- Prepare all documentation and reports with a high level of accuracy
- Build a positive and trustworthy relationship with patients
- Responsible for various administrative duties within the clinic
- RRT, RN, LPN and/or RPSGT designation
- 3 years of experience in the sleep apnea industry would be an asset but is not required
- Must understand technologies as it pertains to the various products related to CPAP/ BiPAP therapy
- Must be proficient with computers, tablets, and adaptive to all technology
- Must have a compassionate, caring, self-motivated, and driven personality
- Must be able to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset but not required
- Ability to travel between clinic locations if necessary
If you would like to join a team of highly caring and compassionate individuals looking to improve people’s lives, we invite you to apply!
Dedicated to representing the communities in which we live and work, we embrace diversity throughout our organization and encourage members of equity groups to self identify during the application process. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- respiratory: 1 year (preferred)
- RRT, RPSGT, RN, or LPN designation (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-23