institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated to delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic team for our client, one of the major banks.
Location Address: HYBRID (Once a week)
Contract Duration: End of fiscal year (high chance of extension for another year)
Extension: Yes, based on funding
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
- Ability to design and implement Enterprise Org strategy for multiple Salesforce orgs Bank-wide
- Completed multiple Enterprise level Salesforce platform implementations
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
- Establish and enforce governance for implementing Salesforce at the Bank
- 10+ years of Developer experience in enterprise systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce platform.
- Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
- Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
- Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
- Must have worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
- Minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of package-based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
- Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Data Stage, Talend, Mulesoft
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
- Experience with deployment processes and release pipelines. Eg : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, Salesforce DX
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams using agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
Education and Certifications :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
Salesforce Developer 1
Salesforce Developer 2
Salesforce Platform App Builder
Sales Cloud consultant
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $70.00-$85.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in TORONTO, ON