At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering dedication to taste and innovation. We have a history of crafting new to world brands of distinction that have disrupted traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry. We’re on an outstanding adventure. We’re going where others aren’t, and we’re growing like others can’t as a result. And we want YOU to help write the next chapters with us.
Our IT team is searching for a Manager, Solutions Delivery, Supply Chain, and in this new role, you will craft technology solutions to support our Supply Chain business function. This includes supporting capabilities in Manufacturing, Logistics, and distribution along with business planning activities to support the longer-term strategic vision of the Global IT Supply Chain organization. Furthermore, you will be responsible for supporting and applying best practices for all tools and platforms associated with Supply Chain in the International and Canadian markets.
This position will be based in Vancouver. We love our office and the setting it provides for celebration and collaboration. But we also appreciate the opportunity to work remotely can energize you too, so we do offer flexible arrangements!
What you'll do:
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services in the Supply Chain organization
- Analyze business requirements and drive alignment and active spend by partnering with key stakeholders of Supply Chain to develop solutions for IT needs
- Drive alignment and active sponsorship with our Supply Chain International/CAD organization and stakeholders and proactively advise the Supply Chain leadership team on the platforms, new technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to their goals and evolving needs
- Oversee the IT International/CAD Supply Chain team, including development, and performance management of the team
- Implement operating model design for the company’s Supply Chain systems landscape and business processes
- Lead the design, selection, development, implementation, and administration of the organization's International/CAD Supply Chain systems, platforms and supporting applications
- Lead solutions delivery to conduct technology and business analysis, scoping, and design to meet business requirements
- Develop and lead a collaborative project management to optimally initiate, plan, schedule, control, and bring to closure multiple priority projects with support from project managers assigned by PMO
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, business, computer science or a related field
- Minimum 7 years leading ERP/ platform with a heavy focus on Supply Chain software implementations, process improvements, and transformation
- Experience leading complex, transformation initiatives; proven skills in change management.
- Experience building an enterprise level Supply Chain analytics capability
- Solid understanding of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain talent and build high performing teams
- Ability to cultivate a culture of visibility and a sense of purpose among the team and build clear accountabilities and metrics
- Proven track record in developing a culture that embraces innovation, and challenges existing paradigms
- Outstanding ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Ability to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms.
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for both business and technology, including the latest digital innovations as they apply to the creation of business value
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will get in touch with those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we’re the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories, and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we’re humble, we’re open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We’re here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams.