Under the supervision of the Moncton Branch Manager, the Customer Service and Operations Representative will be responsible for providing and promoting outstanding customer service and experience in both operational and relational areas.
- Take customer orders;
- Greet customers and discuss the features, quality and quantity of products or services they wish to purchase;
- Process payment of invoices;
- Schedule deliveries;
- Supervise the work carried out by warehouse team members;
- Support sales closing;
- Ensure cleanliness of interior and exterior premises;
- Order materials from head office;
- Any other related duties.
- High school diploma (DES).
Skills required :
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English) (a strong asset);
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset).
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- forklift operator: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person