- Supervise and coordinate the maintenance team in performing repairs and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures to ensure efficient operation of equipment and facilities.
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance tasks to meet production and operational needs.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify maintenance needs and address them promptly.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including work orders, equipment logs, and inventory.
- Train and mentor maintenance staff on proper procedures and safety protocols.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance role, with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Familiarity with building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills to interact with team members, vendors, and other departments.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3J 3W1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person