We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Alstom Group Tender & Project Office is actively seeking a dedicated PMO Project Manager. This role is pivotal in our commitment to ensuring the steadfastness of Quality, Cost, and Delivery timelines for each project. We invite experienced professionals to join our journey in achieving excellence.
- Leadership: Organize and guide the project team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Project Governance: Establish robust project governance, leading the Steering Committee in collaboration with the Business Process Owner and local Management team.
- Deployment & Planning: Define and monitor the deployment roadmap, ensuring its execution per site location.
- Technical Oversight: Oversee the technical aspects of each deployment.
- Quality Control: Ensure deliverables are successfully completed in compliance with set milestones.
- Team Engagement: Mobilize the local team, leading project communications effectively.
- Risk Management: Proactively identify potential deviations and propose corrective action plans.
- Collaboration & Autonomy: Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, be it in-person or remotely.
- Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead, motivate, and influence functional and technical teams.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting to senior management.
- Problem Solving: An analytical approach combined with a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to excellence.
- Professionalism: Demonstrated strong work ethic, and results-driven demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience implementing Project Management/ERP systems, with an emphasis on planning and costing.
- At least 3 years of experience managing or leading teams in IT projects that require significant change.
At Alstom, we are not just about creating mobility solutions; we believe in building the future. We invite you to be a part of our commitment to innovation and excellence. If you fit the profile and are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role, we encourage you to apply.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Risk Management, Manager, ERP, Technology, Finance, Management