Purpose of the role:
The Seasonal Fulfillment Associate is responsible for picking, packing and dispatching online orders in alignment with Aesop standards. The role requires attention to detail and passion for the Aesop brand to ensure the business needs are met with a deep understanding of the impact on customer experience.
This is a contract position with an end date of January 12, 2023. Candidates must be available between October 9 – January 12, vacation will not be accommodated during these dates.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Takes initiative and is always seeking to improve processes.
- Demonstrates a professional and positive demeanor in all situations.
- Understanding of the day-to-day retail warehouse operations regarding logistics, systems, and processes in order to meet shipping deadlines and process orders in a timely manner.
- Enjoys meticulous attention to detail in order to elevate customer experience.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts based on business hours, inclusive of holidays and weekends.
- Ability to stand for entirety of shift as required. Ability to lift deliveries and outgoing packages. Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Fulfillment or retail Back-of House (BOH) operations.
- Previous experience working with multiple carriers and understanding carrier service levels and shipping terms is an asset.
- Rate of pay: $22.08/hr
- Generous employee discount
- Subscription to meditation programming through Headspace
- Subscription to mental wellness programming through Modern Health