We are currently seeking optimistic and energetic individuals who will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, of assigned areas. The primary purpose of the positions is to maintain the highest standards, to ensure guest satisfaction by providing prompt, courteous, friendly, and professional service to all Canad Inns guests.
The preferred candidate will be available on days, evenings, and weekends.
Requirements for all positions:
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant is an asset.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in high-pressure situations.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Flexibility to work different shifts, including weekends and holidays as required.
Room Attendant Responsibilities:
- clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, and vacuuming;
- greet each guest politely, and ensure positive interactions;
- alert management and Maintenance personnel of problems and issues concerning the upkeep of the hotel;
- respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner;
- all other duties as assigned.
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program.
- Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
- Career Growth Opportunities.
If you have an outgoing and hardworking personality, we want to hear from you!!
To apply, please submit your resume and specify the position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $14.15 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Cleaning: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person