Production Operator - Day Shift
Location: 240-555 Hervo Street, Winnipeg, MB
Our People Can Tell the Future. Maybe You Can Too.
Who are we?
We are a warehousing and transfer company that brings pride and excellence to the market every day. We bring innovation that’s authentic and measurable as well as bringing leadership to community priorities in equal unison with our corporate priorities. We recognize our core strength is ingenuity, which is a human resource that renews through encouragement and development. We are twenty-first century accomplishment leaders; inside, safety side and market side.
ISO certified; Future Transfer is an essential network of specialist services for an agriculture sector with sophisticated challenges. Strategic national warehousing, next level logistics, tolerance specific custom formulation, packaging, transloading, and a fully inclusive company-wide think-tank of empowered solution achievers.
Future Transfer is a growing story; join us and tell your part.
Why work for us?
· Competitive wages
· Premium health benefits
· Premium RRSP & matched contributions plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Company supplied uniforms, PPE & safety shoes
· Paid vacation
· Company lunches
· Company promotional items throughout the year
· Short term disability and long-term disability
· Continued growth and development of our people & our business
Who are we searching for?
We are looking for full-time Production Operators for our day shift to join our busy Future Transfer team!
- Meet customer’s packaging requirements
o Filling containers to proper specifications
o Labeling containers according to instructions
o Filling in paperwork as required
o Manual packaging tasks as needed
- Operating of packaging equipment such as filling machines, cappers, boxers etc.
- Ensuring customer product is being handled with care and according to finished goods specifications
- Unloading tankers or railcars (Considered an Asset)
- Use of RF scanners to record production and inventory
- Perform quality inspections on packaging lines
- Work with pressure washers and wash bays to clean empty containers
- Maintain a clean, organized warehouse by adhering to daily housekeeping standards
- Repetitive motion/lifting on production line
- Other related duties as required or assigned
- Demonstrate good organizational skills
- Know how to work safely
- Able to work in a team environment that is constantly working towards improving its processes and practices
- Able to follow instruction from supervisor
- Forklift experience an asset
- Able to lift at least 60 lbs
- Manual dexterity to work on various production lines
- Ability to follow instructions and the training provided
- TDG & Forklift Training considered an asset but not required
Safety is our priority, both the starting point and foundation for all aspects of our business operations. Safe transport and storage of products, safe operational practices and safe working conditions enable us to protect our employees, customers, suppliers, and the environment.
To read more about our successes and what we do, please visit: www.futuretransfer.com
We thank you for your interest in careers at Future Transfer.
Click apply to submit your resume!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Manufacturing/Industrial Production Operator: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person