Imagine being a key member of a team dedicated to manufacturing the most advanced, Canadian Made, infrared heaters in the world. SRP Group ships all over the world – from the most luxurious resorts and patios in Las Vegas and California to aircraft hangars and distribution centers for major airlines, sports facilities, and best-in-class warehouse and logistic companies. Please come help us Save Energy for Future Generations!
The SRP Group operates under 4 Core Values: Innovation, Teamwork, Reliability, and Commitment. We are prepared to offer a competitive wage, opportunities for advancement, ample parking and easy bus access, a retirement savings program, and competitive benefits.
As a Luxury Outdoor Heater Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and solidifying business sales models that will drive business growth with the company under the IR Energy brand. You will be responsible for developing a network of contacts to attract new clients, researching new market opportunities, and overseeing growth projects, making sales projections and revenue forecasts, in line with projected income. Your exceptional communication and persuasive skills, coupled with your passion for luxury outdoor living, will contribute to achieving our sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails to achieve sales targets and expand market share.
- Actively prospect, qualify all sales leads, and build a robust pipeline of potential clients.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by you and approved by the President.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales proposals and negotiate contracts to close deals.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, production, and customer service, to ensure seamless customer experiences and satisfaction.
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences, and events to represent the company and promote our products.
- Provide regular sales reports, market feedback, and insights to the management team.
Other tasks and duties, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A post-secondary degree/diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the hospitality sector.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience using ERP software (Navision) or other manufacturing systems considered an asset
- Proficient working with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of the luxury market and the ability to effectively sell premium products.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to travel and attend industry events as required.
- Team-oriented with a passion to grow your sales career.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Achievement & Motivation
- Organizational Commitment
- Relationship building
- Global perspective
Full-Time staff benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Salary + Commission
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Summer Hours in August (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Vacation
- Pension matching plan and voluntary RRSP
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Company events
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoney Creek, ON L8E 5S1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hospitality Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (preferred)
- B2B: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person