The eHealth Centre of Excellence (eCE) develops, implements, and advances digital health tools and services – such as eReferral, eConsult, Virtual Care, Patient Forms, EMR Tools & Coaching, and Automated Solutions – to better serve clinicians and patients across the province. We advocate for the continued and improved use of technology to enhance the connection and secure information-sharing between all clinicians in the patient’s circle of care, as well as communication between clinicians and their patients. We also support clinicians with tools that provide decision support at the point-of-care and improve data quality, leading to enhanced outcomes for patients.
Here at the eHealth Centre of Excellence, we strive to cultivate a welcoming and collaborative work environment, where people are encouraged to share ideas and work together to turn them into real and tangible solutions that address the problems facing our healthcare system today. We are proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work and are a certified Living Wage Employer.
Reporting to the Manager, Project Management Office, the Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating day-to-day activities and supporting project team members across all areas of work. This position requires an individual who excels in and enjoys handling many priorities and thrives in a fast-paced work environment, with demonstrated excellence in written and verbal skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Work closely with the Program Manager and other team members to support the successful implementation of program initiatives.
- Coordinate project and program activities and deliverables.
- Assist in monitoring projects and plans.
- Assist with documentation and ensure system support plans are in place and maintain project workflow.
- Assist in the creation of any required ad hoc reports and/or communications.
- Handle incoming requests from multiple stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordination of meetings and working groups, including development of agenda, minute taking, material dissemination, and follow up on action items.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of updates for project stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Health Administration, Health Informatics, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, identify issues, and respond with solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Demonstrated experience quickly building and maintaining effective and productive working relationships in complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare environments.
- Ability to work in a diverse and fluid working environment, recognizing that different opinions and backgrounds can bring strength to the tasks at hand.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is an asset.
- CAPM is an asset.
- Some travel may be required.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply via our Careers Website.
Feel like you don’t meet all the requirements? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to learn the rest, we encourage you to reach out to us!
The eHealth Centre of Excellence team is a respectful and inclusive workplace. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] for assistance.
The eHealth Centre of Excellence team is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates including, 2SLGBTQ-identified persons, persons with disabilities, First Nations, Inuit and Métis individuals, and members of Black and other racialized communities, and individuals who speak languages other than English.
We thank all interested applicants; however, due to the volume of resumes we receive only those selected for an interview will be contacted.