We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Representative to join our team. This role has a hybrid work arrangement, required to work on site in our Calgary office with flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for responding accurately to members and solving claims questions and problems via telephone and email. Achieves continued success in meeting our standard for service level agreements (SLA’s) and provide excellent customer service.
- Answer phone calls and assist members and providers with claims/coverage inquiries
- Investigates complex requests via telephone or email to ensure answer provided is accurate and handled within the SLA timeline
- Assist members with claim inquiries
- Answers email and telephone inquiries from internal staff and sales offices
- Process health and dental claims
- Filing correspondence and claims
- Other duties as required
THIS IS YOU
- Completed or close to completion post secondary education
- Strong data-entry skills with number pad familiarity
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service with the ability to communicate professionally and proficiently - oral and written along with good listening skills
- Above average organizational and planning skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced and repetitive workload
- Able to handle difficult calls from members and providers
- Able to audit claims (self and team members)
THIS IS NICE
- 1-2 years of Call Centre, medical or group benefits experience an asset
- Training in business writing an asset
- Fluent in any other language
- Comprehensive benefits package that focuses on your health and wellness
- Our company-wide vacation policy guarantees a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flex days to help you achieve that work-life balance
- Access to GroupSource employee wellness activities
- Employer matching RRSP program after one year
GroupSource is growing...come grow your career with us!
For over 35-years, GroupSource has provided Canadian organizations with comprehensive, yet affordable employee group benefit plans. As a Third-Party Administrator (TPA), we not only help design an employee benefit plan that fits company's specific needs, we also act as a plan administrator, service department and claims manager for each of our client companies.
Join our Team! Apply Now!
We thank everyone who applies to the Customer Care Representative, however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.