Malpack Ltd. is looking for an energetic and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our growing Company.
Malpack is an industry leader and innovator in stretch film solutions in North America. We have 40+ years of experience in the conversion, extrusion and manufacturing of films. We have been at the forefront of innovation and development in the film industry with our commitment to providing high quality products and superior customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Malpack, visit us at https://www.malpack.ca/
Everything that Malpack does and believes is informed by our core values:
Product Innovation: We are always seeking to improve our products.
Customer Satisfaction: We make sure our clients get the right film for their needs.
Quality Assurance: Each of our products is tested for superior quality.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Competitive salary and access to Group Benefits
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including social events and a weekly catered lunch
- Ongoing support, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
This full-time onsite position involves managing customer queries and complaints. You will be tasked with processing orders, modifications, and escalating complaints across multiple communication channels.
A key indicator of success in this role is demonstrating your ability to remain calm while resolving customer issues.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through complaints
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Maintain full knowledge and continuously learn all details about our products
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Help Customers with questions regarding product and order status
- Process orders (receive, price and confirm with in a 24-hour time period)
- Hold a role in sales by helping customers understand the product
- Communicating with Canadian and US Sales team regarding upcoming orders and pricing
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in manufacturing customer service, customer support, or a relevant field
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization as well as external stakeholders
- A positive attitude and willingness to continuously develop your skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and is outgoing, versatile, enthusiastic and charismatic
- The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with enthusiasm to grow within a company
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- The position requires a high degree of organizational skills and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail and customer skills including de-escalation
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
**Please note this is a full-time and 100% onsite role. We are located in Ajax, Ontario close to Hwy 401 and accessible via public transit, free parking is available. Remote/Hybrid work is not available for this position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may forward resumes and cover letters via Indeed. Include the job title in the subject line and salary expectations in your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Malpack Ltd. invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ajax, ON L1S 2E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person