Entry Level Service Technician
Great opportunity for High School or College Grads who are looking for a long-term career with growth potential!
We are looking for a customer service focused individual with a great attitude and passion for technology.
Is this you?
In this position you would have the opportunity to learn the following;
- Perform Smarthands work – set up of laptops, configuring IP, workstation set up, wiring cleanup, installation and configuration of retail label printers, Access Point installation.
- Prepare and pre-stage printers and multifunctional devices.
- Respond to assigned service calls at customer locations.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures at customer locations.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring additional support based on a defined workflow to Helpdesk, Technical specialist, or team leader.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers through effective and consistent communication and technical support.
- Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solution.
- In this role you will be provided a company vehicle and cell phone. You would also be eligible for bonus program.
- Ricoh offers well-rounded benefits; tuition reimbursement; time off programs; RRSP matching; and a great team of people to work with.