NCRI is growing stronger and is seeking a WFH Customer Service Representative/Collector to join our motivated and growing family. Our future colleagues will be team-oriented, performance-driven, and outside-the-box thinkers.
Home Office Equipment Requirements:
- Equipment will be provided by the company
- Successful candidates will be pre-screened by our Tech Support team to ensure they meet all requirements to proceed, prior to being invited to the training.
- High-speed internet with hardwired connection from the computer to the modem. Speed should be 50 MPBS download and 20 MPBS Upload.
- Communicate with customers for all outstanding amounts
- Establish a solid professional relationship with customers and educate them on best practices
- Negotiate the best payment arrangement to help resolve customers’ bills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism
- A background and credit check will be required.
Bring it! You're qualified if you:
Call center experience
- Collections experience is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills in English
- Professional phone etiquette
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Dedication to maintaining a superior customer experience
- Enthusiastic and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to pass a background check
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay, plus uncapped performance-based commission!
- Competitive insurance coverage, incentives, paid training, and breaks
- Outstanding referral bonus program
- Fun perks: Holiday events, food days, giveaways, prizes, themed events, and more!
As our Call Center expands, we will need to grow our leadership team! We'll show you a clear career path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions. Nothing more satisfying than seeing your career grow within a caring organization.
We are committed to providing the best work environment you’ve ever experienced!!
Start your amazing career with NCRI today!