Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as a Workforce Planning Analyst you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways. If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us
What will you do?
This role is accountable for the daily planning and efficient management of HVAC technicians and installer resources. Through regular communication with operational team members and the planning system, you will ensure a balanced, safe, and cost-effective capacity plans to meet Branch and Technician targets.
- Monitor reports on daily and future capacity and communicate with branch management
- Proactively identify short, medium, and long-term capacity support through internal staffing and contractors, identifying solutions when resources do not match demand
- Follow up with technicians in the field to ensure we deliver service at the time originally promised to the customer
- Continuously review and analyze real time environmental impacts (weather, sickness, road closures, etc.) happening in our various geographies and adjusting accordingly
- Manage workload between in house technicians and external contractors to meet customer demand at the best cost
- Identify scheduling issues and prepare solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Identify process improvements to enhance our service offering to our customers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with teams across the organization
What do we offer?
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job as well as training and development programs
- A successful and knowledgeable team to be part of and learn from
- Competitive base pay plus the ability to earn more tied to your success – the only limit is your potential
- A great benefits plan for you / your family
- Career paths so you can advance in the company
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members including the chance to win and be part of our annual President’s Club trip to a tropical destination
- And award-winning and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
What do you bring?
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
- Previous experience in a customer service environment (retail, hospitality etc.,)
- Experience in a dispatch or call center environment preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all Team Members and customers.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills; particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Windows-based applications.
Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions and we do just that in over 2 million customer homes across North America. Reliance is a trusted source and has become one of Canada’s largest providers of water heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water purification, plumbing, protection plans, smart home, electrical, and EV chargers. Reliance is a $1 Billion business with 2,600 team members and we’re growing! We’re proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. It's our team members and their relentless focus on the business, each other, and our customers that makes us great.