Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to excellence in Customer Service. Greystone is a dynamic, international, and rapidly growing company that is an industry leader in our field. We are dedicated to developing high quality and innovative solutions for our customers with unsurpassed customer service.
We are growing and looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Specialist / Sales Support Coordinator to join our team working in Moncton, New Brunswick.
The ideal candidate will have an unwavering desire to overcome challenges, an unwavering commitment to earn the trust of others, and an openness to doing things differently. The ideal candidate will be able to manage priorities and their own time and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
While immersed in learning our business and culture, you will also be given training opportunities to enhance your current skill set and help push forward and advance your career.
Objective & Summary
The Customer Service Specialist / Sales Support Coordinator will provide customer care and work with our global customer base to answer customer queries and resolve issues quickly through the appropriate channels. You will also provide support with all the company’s after sales functions such as order entry/acknowledgement, shipping notifications, logistics and documentation.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Internal sales support for North American and International customers (territories may vary). Duties including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain strong customer relationships by promptly responding to queries via email, phone or other methods as required
- Communicate and coordinate with team members in other departments to find the best solutions for customer requirements (internal departments such as operations, engineering and logistics)
- Obtain and share customer feedback with colleagues and other departments to assist with future improvements
- Use knowledge of Greystone product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Verify customer purchase orders for accuracy
- Data entry and order acknowledgements to customers
- Verify order shipment schedules
- Prepare documents and reports
- Coordinate process and forward all shipping documents for international orders
- Direct communication with sales representatives and/or customer, to ensure accuracy of product, pricing and shipment information, if required
Preferred Skills and Competency Requirements
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Naturally curious and passionate with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive attitude and desire to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to respond appropriately under pressure
- Commitment to continuous improvement and resource development, track record of high achievement
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal). French considered an asset
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, Internet)
- Knowledge of Syspro considered an asset
Education, Training & Experience
Post-secondary education and/or three plus years’ experience in a similar role
Only those who will be considered for the next step of the application process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you available full-time, 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday?
- Sales support: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person