Enginess is looking to expand its Professional Services team is in search of a Digital Project Manager.
Enginess is a digital business consultancy specializing in strategy, innovation, experience design and software engineering. We help organizations be more innovative, streamlined, and agile through digital transformation.
At Enginess, we foster digital success by minimizing risks when undertaking complex organizational initiatives. How? Our technology-agnostic approach along with exposure to multiple industries enables us to help you evolve a concept, validate an idea and/or explore a potential project before committing to it. We empower businesses to understand their options and make the right choices to achieve their organizational objectives.
We are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator that will support day-to-day human resources administrative duties for all business entities in Canada; a true generalist providing support to the department and to internal clients and employees. The position involves HR activities in the areas of administration and full-cycle recruitment, employee communications, other related programs. This role will be 3 days a week in the office and 2 days working from the comfort of your home.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting the HR department and the organization as a whole. This role involves a wide range of responsibilities related to employee relations, recruitment, benefits administration, training, and more. The HR Generalist serves as a key point of contact for employees and management, ensuring that HR policies and practices are effectively implemented to foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Address employee inquiries and concerns, providing guidance and solutions.
- Investigate and resolve workplace issues, conflicts, and grievances.
- Monitor and foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Recommend and implement strategies to enhance employee engagement and morale.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health, retirement, and wellness plans.
- Assist employees with benefits-related inquiries and claims.
- Collaborate with finance to ensure accurate payroll processing.
Policy and Compliance:
- Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Stay up to date with labor laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Assist in the development and revision of HR policies and updates to our employee handbook.
- Maintain employee records and ensure data privacy and security in collaboration with IT; as it relates to ISO and SOC2 compliance.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and assist in the development of training programs.
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions on HR-related topics, compliance, and soft skills.
- Support career development initiatives and succession planning.
- Assist in the performance appraisal process, providing guidance to managers and employees.
- Monitor and track employee performance, goals, and development plans.
- Collaborate with managers to address performance improvement and development needs.
HR Reporting and Analytics:
- Compile and analyze HR metrics to identify trends and make data-driven recommendations.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc HR reports for management.
- Utilize HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to manage employee data.
- Reporting and analysis on the following:
- JIRA Tempo Logs
- HRIS Dayforce Logs
- Staff Workloads
- Efficiency vs. Quality
- Compliance (CASO, GDPR, ISO, SOC2, AODA, OHS and ESA)
- These outputs will be created in collaboration with key stakeholders. The goal will be to monitor recommendations and action, to improve overall outcomes for the organization such as promotions, raises and bonuses.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job requirements.
- Create and post job listings on various platforms.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and assist in the selection process.
- Coordinate the new employee onboarding process, including paperwork, orientation, and introductions to the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2-4 years of HR experience, preferably in a generalist role.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Experience with HRIS such as Ceridian Dayforce is an asset.
- knowledge of Canadian Legislation (Employment Standards, AODA, OHS, etc.)
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work, duties and responsibilities expected of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description may be changed if needed as determined by the Company.
Thornhill, ON (Hybrid)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Human resources: 3 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Thornhill, ON L3T 1L3