Sussex is actively seeking highly motivated resident managers to join our team. Resident Managers play a significant role in our success. Candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in people. They will develop a strong sense of community in the buildings they manage acting as primary liaison between the tenants and head office. As an integral member of our team, they have a keen desire to take charge and accept full responsibility of the building and tenants under their management. We provide flexible hours, incentive pay options with full support of highly experienced property managers and support staff.
We are currently recruiting for a 40 unit apartment complex located on Sherbrook St., in Winnipeg. Resident Manager couples are encouraged to apply. Compensation includes a large one bedroom suite with utilities included, $800.00 a month, and additional pay for maintenance/suite cleaning.
- Tenant relations
- Keeping the building and grounds clean
- Showing and leasing suites
- Scheduling with tenants, office staff, and contractors
- Monitoring and inspecting the commercial units
- Lawn care, snow removal
- Performing minor maintenance as requested
- Other duties may be required by management
- Customer service experience
- Trades/maintenance experience an asset
- Property management/resident manager experience an asset
- Clear criminal record check required
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
If you are interested in joining our team please apply to this ad with your resume(s)! Successful candidates will participate with onsite orientation and training. Upon hire, a training officer is assigned to all new resident managers.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Casual dress
- Housing allowance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person