PEO Canada is partnering with our client, a global leader in energy management solutions, for a Premium Service Manager.
The Premium Service Manager will provide in-depth, on-site technical support for management of technical projects and issues associated with their systems which are assigned by the client’s program management team and/or the customer’s management team. The Premium Service Manager is responsible for driving resolution to technical issues and engaging and escalating to other departments.
- Database queries and detailed investigations to support case management. Hands-on device management, including network configuration, firmware updates, software update support including Command Center, Radio Shop, and Tech Studio updates, field and lab testing support, test script development and execution, AMI lab and test environment support. The Premium Service Engineer will respond to technical inquiries, provides in-depth support to the customer and project teams, and provides network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Provide day to day operational direction to other Premium Service resource assigned to the project
- Participate in weekly customer calls supporting the technical issues, includes preparation of presentational items.
- Assist customer in support of future planning involving products & services.
- Provide support for PM is assigned to the account and keep up to date on technical issues and resolution.
- Lead SGS service activities in support of their assigned customers.
- Provides functional and operational enhancement recommendations into the New Product Introduction (NPI) process based on client feedback.
- Directs & implements new firmware, Device Control Word (DCW), and software releases with customer programs.
- Required Minimum Level of Education: Bachelors Degree
- Required Minimum Years of Experience: 7+ to 10
- Desired Education/Experience: MSc or MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer information systems, or related field, plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical support in the Utility industry or a closely related field. A combination of education, relevant experience, and previous performance will be considered for the position.
- Experience with Windows desktop/server platforms and/or Unix, Microsoft Office products, SQL Server and/or Oracle database management and queries, Networking, and Scripting.
- 3 year minimum product working knowledge (Command Center, MDMS, or Integration), as Service Desk engineer, TIE, Integration Analyst, or similar.
- Ability to lead projects.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer service skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: In person