The Blueprint platform automates the analysis and migration of RPA processes. Organizations are facing a lot of challenges with their legacy RPA tools: inflated costs, a high degree of technical complexity, and the inability to scale. But migrating manually is expensive and time-consuming. Blueprint migrates entire automation estates to intelligent automation platforms quickly and securely, providing insights into your estate for better decisions and further cost reductions. With Blueprint’s Common Object Model (COM), customers can import, analyze and migrate all of RPA bots, saving 75% less time.
We're looking for an Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our team on a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role requires a candidate who understands processes, internal controls and can meet deadlines. The successful candidate will also be able to challenge the status quo and contribute to the development of new, creative, and streamlined processes to manage various scenarios. This is a detailed-oriented job that requires accuracy and strong written and verbal communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
AR & AP Support Inbox Management
- AR & AP inbox management – respond to customer and vendor inquiries, collaborating with other teams internally as required
- Maintain vendor and customer files (electronic)
- Accounts Payable invoice validation, matching, approval, coding, and data entry into ERP
- Reconcile vendor statements including resolving outstanding discrepancies with vendors as needed
- Validate and gather supporting documentation for credit card vendor payments
- File vendor contracts
- Manage vendor accruals for month-end
- Issue customer Quotes using Salesforce and follow up to secure PO/commitment
- Issue invoices using ERP
- Follow up with customers on outstanding balances, registrations and maintaining 3rd party systems such as Ariba
- File contracts, purchase orders and invoices
- Record customer payments in ERP, and Salesforce
- Review and approve employee reimbursable expense (travel, other), provide to HR for employee reimbursement, code, and post into ERP system
- Gather sample data related to AR & AP as per audit requirements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
· College diploma in related field (Accounting, Business Management, etc.)
· 2-3 Years experience with Accounts Receivable/Collections is a must
· Accounts Payable experience an asset.
· Experience with an ERP system – experience with Sage Intacct is an asset
· Experience with Salesforce is an asset
· Proficient using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for vlookup and pivot tables
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Remote working environment with ability to attend at the office when/as required.
· Hourly Rate: $22.00
If you thrive working in a dynamic and exciting environment, then this is the role for you! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with a casual and fast paced work environment. If you think Blueprint is the place for you, apply today!
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Blueprint provides equal employment opportunities. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. We will arrange for reasonable accommodation which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
To learn more about our Company please visit www.blueprintsys.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Accounts receivable: 2 years (required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Remote