About JY Care
JY Care is a Canadian-owned healthcare company. Our vision is to be a premium manufacturer in the healthcare industry in Canada. We envision producing a wide range of innovative and quality healthcare products, supported by an engaged and professional team. Our mission is to provide quality “made in Canada solutions” to the healthcare industry. We strive to manufacture high quality products in Canada, at reasonable prices, to help our customers create stronger, more agile supply chains and to support a thriving, self-reliant, and innovative healthcare industry.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
Position: Marketing Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Drive JY Care’s branding and short-term and long-term marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing initiatives across the department and lead the team to successfully execute marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Sales team on strategies for product launches and market positioning.
- Direct team to complete market research, marketing campaigns, website, social media, and data analysis.
- Assess and evaluate current marketing strategies and make improvements and suggestions based on market changes.
- Supervise the execution of marketing projects and monitor budgets and expenditures.
- Provide marketing forecasts and reports by conducting market research and analyzing and interpreting market data.
- Responsible for setting objects, tracking performance and continuous improvement within the department.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always followed.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, training, and guidance to staff as necessary.
- Other tasks assigned.
- University degree or college diploma in business administration or marketing
- More than 3 years marketing manager experience in B2B marketing
- Strong computer skills, good at Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop and design principles
- High energy, self-motivated, and passionate
- Creative and analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with adaptability to change
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON L3R 5M1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your salary expectation?
- B2B Marketing: 1 year (required)
- Healthcare industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person