Your role as Mental Health Therapist
Dialogue is looking for a mental health therapist to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to the Clinical Manager, the mission of the mental health therapist is to empower our patients to talk openly about their mental health and create an environment free of judgment.
Our mental health therapists are licensed and trained mental health counselling professionals. They hold a masters degree in a field relating to mental health, and belong to a professional order and/or college (e.g., social worker, psycho-educator, occupational therapist, sexologist, etc.). Mental health therapists will work with clients using Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT): A goal-oriented approach that engages the client's strengths and knowledge of self in finding solutions to their problems. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting video consultations with clients presenting mental health-related symptoms
- Following up with clients to ensure progress in their care path with Dialogue
- Participating in clinical meetings with other healthcare professionals (nurses, physicians, psychologists, psychotherapists, and social workers)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our mental health programs, clinical protocols and standards of practice
- Collaborating with our Case Managers who assist you in your administrative tasks, such as booking appointments and finding resources or information
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- Master's degree in the field of Mental Health or Human Relations (e.g., Social Work, Psychoeducation, Sexology, Occupational Therapy, Career Counselling, etc.)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be a member of a professional order
- Comfortable with psychosocial assessments and mental health disorders
- Experience with or an affinity for short-term therapy
- Part-time availability (8 hrs/week min with the possibility to work full-time up to 40 hrs/week)
- The desire to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with solution-focused brief therapy (an asset)
- Fluency in French is a pre-requisite for this role
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We've got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].