Your role as Criminologist
Dialogue is looking for a criminologist to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Joanny Grenier, Manager, the mission of the criminologist is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing the needs and requests of our members on the platform
- Accompanying members in their health care journey in collaboration with other professionals
- Offering support in your short-term follow-ups to achieve objectives in a motivational interviewing approach
- Ensuring patient navigation to other resources complementary to our services
- Participating in and developing our database of community/public resources in Canada and our pamphlets on mental health
What positions are available within the criminology team:
- Primary Care: focusing on evaluation, risk assessment , crisis intervention, strengths/resources activation and resource orientation within a single-session framework
- Stress Management & Well Being: focusing on mental health intervention, risk assessment, crisis intervention, coaching, strengths/resources activation with a short-term motivational approach
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in a mental health or human relations field
- 2+ years of intervention experience as a social worker (or similar role) with a population presenting with challenges related to mental health including being comfortable with psychosocial assessments
- Availability to work between 21 to 40 hours per week during weeknights and weekends
- A very good knowledge of community and institutional resources
- A desire to work in an environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism and versatility
- Attraction to work in innovative environment, as well as an ease with computer tools
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We've got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].