· Detects and troubleshoots irregularities and malfunctions of the processing and packaging machines and equipment.
· Completes assigned and scheduled work orders and performs preventive maintenance on all associated machines and equipment.
· Follows all maintenance procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory codes while always maintaining a safe work environment.
· Dismantles, modifies, and maintains all machines and equipment as needed.
· Reads and interprets drawings, diagrams, and plans.
· Repair or replace defective machinery parts.
· Perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
· Installing machinery and equipment.
· Reports any safety and/or quality issues as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Expected hours: 32 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton Station, PE C1E 3G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- millwright: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-28