Scholastic Canada is the country's leading publisher and distributor of children's books in both official languages. For over 60 years, Scholastic Canada has introduced young people to the joy of reading.
An opening exists at the Brockville Book Fair Branch for the position of Warehouse Fulfillment Clerk, reporting to the Book Fair Distribution Manager. This position is a seasonal contract position. Regular working hours will be from 6:30 am - 2:30 pm.
- We require energetic individuals who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping; unloading and shelving stock in the warehouse
- Pricing product as well as some housekeeping duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required up to 40 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has a high school education; six months previous work experience and excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail; a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player are also requirements of this position.
- This is a seasonal position that requires CSA approved (green label) safety shoes which will be reimbursed by the company after 3 months of employment
Job Types: Seasonal, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.55 per hour
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brockville, ON K6V 0C5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person