Infosys is seeking an Oracle SOA Technical Analyst. The Technology Analyst's main responsibility is to work as a team member on maintenance of SOA farm. Under limited supervision, the Solutions Engineer must function as a member of a team and participate in all phases of Application Managed Services. The analyst possesses fundamental understanding of software/systems analysis, design, and performance principles. Discusses technical issues competently with team members and help resolve the same. Works within established procedures with a minimal supervision. Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
Preferred location is Toronto, ON.
- Should have good expertise in following areas:
Essential Experience Required:
- Oracle SOA, BPEL, OSB, MFT
- APIC Gateway, Ready API, PostMan
- Analytical skills
- Agile Experience
- OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud)
- Experience working in client facing environment, converting functional specification to technical design and code.
Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle from gathering requirements to documentation, testing, implementation and support.
Possess good communication skills working with various stakeholders.
1. Participates in analysis of issues assigned by the ticketing tool.
2. Analyze system requirements and be able to implement, configure and test applications.
3. Assists with the efficient and reliable operation of small production applications.
4. Develops a good understanding of the business or function for which the application is designed.
5. Assists in troubleshooting and resolving technical problems impacting the applications performance.
6. Participates in preparing detailed specifications based on analysis of problems.
7. Participate in system and disaster recovery testing to ensure technical requirements are met.
8. Communicate effectively with others.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Resolution of issues related to SOA framework.
Setting up integrations with other clouds/systems.
Installing and maintaining API
Maintaining and monitoring of integration jobs
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits :
Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness , Hospital Indemnity, Legal)
401(k) plan and contributions dependent on salary level
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.