Founded in 2003, Livestock is Canada’s premier lifestyle apparel and footwear boutique, having opened its first retail store in Vancouver, Canada. Today, Livestock has grown to four retail store locations across Canada, with two shops in Toronto, one in Vancouver’s Chinatown, and our latest location in Winnipeg. Meanwhile, our omni-channel online store ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Livestock curates the highest quality collections from a variety of carefully selected brands including Nike, Brain Dead, adidas, Carhartt WIP, Converse, G-SHOCK and tons more; including our in-house Livestock label. We are of the firm belief that style is not defined by exclusivity or price, and we apply that mantra to every piece that we select, every item that we design, and every collaboration that we compose.
Our Retail team is looking for a Sales Associate at our Winnipeg location. Come be a part of our quickly growing and developing team at Livestock Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your customer experience skills, but also expand your knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry. A sales associate is responsible for delivering outstanding guest experience in our retail stores. As a sales associate, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the Livestock team.
- Perform POS (point of sales) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Build lasting relationships with customers through helpful service and communication
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
- Keep current on our product and service updates
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Processing and assembling orders for our online store
- Knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner
- Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
- Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly
- Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments