35Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company that designs and develops innovative therapeutics for life threatening lung diseases and musculoskeletal disorders. We believe in connecting rigorous science with our innate sense of urgency to rapidly generate breakthrough therapies for patients in need to better quality of life. Our highly qualified team of drug developers and company builders has a track record of advancing complex biologics from discovery through clinical trials. Our R&D facilities are located in the heart of Montréal, Canada, and comprise laboratory space for pre-clinical research as well as manufacturing development that bolster our mission to serve patients in need.
We are currently looking for a driven and dynamic Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist on a full-time basis to join our growing team in Montréal.
The ultimate goal for the Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist is to ensure that the scientific team can focus on the research, being confident that the IT-related tasks, such as infrastructure, software, IT security, data, and asset management, etc. are taken care of.
- Maintain proactively constant contact with users to ensure that their IT needs are properly understood and addressed
- Implement, support, and maintain 8-5-NBD infrastructure services as the first / second level support point of contact
- Maintain accurate inventory of enterprise infrastructure assets, hardware and software lifecycle and infrastructure adherence to internal standards
- Partner with internal stakeholders and/or external vendors to support efficient and cost-effective infrastructure services
- Develop supporting documentation, internal standards and procedures and project plans to support various initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to drive network system improvement and automation initiatives
- Make ongoing recommendations of network policies and standards
- Act as SME responsible for capacity planning and configuration assessments for our routers, switches, network appliances, host, and other communication devices
- Manage configurations and the deployment of equipment in compliance with established technology policies
- Maintain the appropriate relationships with 3rd party vendors and initiate support requests and work through problem resolution with vendors.
What you bring:
- Team player with good communications and interpersonal skills. Determined and comfortable in supporting the scientific research team, so that the team can focus on delivering results to the patients in need
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines, e.g. Engineering
- Must-have certifications: CCNA, CCNP or higher. Practical experience and knowledge will be validated through interview process
- Cloud infrastructure certifications (practitioner level) highly desirable: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience in a Cisco inter-networking environment
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting Cisco Meraki portfolio - MX, MS, MR, SM. Expertise will be validated through the interview process
- Exceptional skills/talent troubleshooting systems: MacOS, Cisco Meraki, SMTP, Google Workspace, AWS
- Hands on Linux CLI, MacOS CLI, MacOS System Profiles and remote management. Expertise will be validated through interview process
- Knowledgeable of the industry standards and best practices, and change management principles
- Skilled at technical documentation and results-driven on project implementation
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Manages time effectively and according to priorities
- Be able to work flexible hours for emergency incidents and off hour changes
- Learn and adopt new technologies as an independent contributor and within the teamPerks:
- Comprehensive group insurance plan
- Paid public transit
- Beautiful office space in Montreal’s Old Port
- Onsite yoga and healthy snacks
- A team and culture committed to learning and high performance
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and relevant experience for the role to [email protected] quoting “35Pharma Posting CE0725” in the subject line – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Do you have any of the following certifications: CCNA, CCNP or higher?
- Do you have any cloud infrastructure certifications (practitioner level) such as: Azure, AWS, GCP?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- implementing and supporting Cisco Meraki portfolio: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person