At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Passion-life balance (flexible schedule of 40 hours/week)
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions
- Accessible gym space and/or financed sports activities
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we were bringing out the best in our people!)
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
Develop your full potential, sustainably
Under the responsibility of the Plant Manager, the Plant Controller's mission is to contribute to the business development of his or her unit and to ensure coordination in accordance with the strategic plan. You will be part of an experienced team in a high-performance factory where significant investments in modernization projects have been made over the past five years. Above all, you will collaborate with a dynamic team that will allow you to see that at Cascades, teamwork is at the heart of our ways of doing things.
In addition, you will use your expertise in finance to support the unit's management in the application and improvement of business processes and ensure the implementation of best financial management practices. You will analyze operational cost performance indicators and ensure the completeness and reliability of the information produced and communicated. As a result, you will contribute to strategic decision-making within the factory and maintain an effective control structure to minimize the risk of errors, irregularities and fraud.
Embrace your true self by unfolding your expertise within the Inopak team of our division Specialty Products Group:
- Participate in the management committee and act as financial advisor;
- Ensure compliance with established accounting policies, procedures and internal audits;
- Prepare financial information and reports and audit financial statements
- Realize the budgets and forecasts of the plant;
- Contribute to your plant's decision-making;
- Make recommendations to improve practices;
- Control the evolution of accounting and financial resources, the financial evolution of the various projects and cost prices;
- Analyze financial documents and reports
- Support the team in the accuracy of inventories as well as statements
- Maintain an effective control structure to minimize business risks inherent in transactions and fraud;
- Act as a reference and assistance regarding all financial processes;
Please note that this position is based in Drummondville***
Bring out the best in yourself
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with passion to our mission.
You too, put forward your strengths:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant training with the CPA accounting designation (an asset);
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in a finance role in the manufacturing field
- A great sense of organization of a lot of autonomy;
- Leadership and rigour;
- Excellent French and basic English;
- Proficiency in the Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Knowledge of SAP software or another ERP (an asset).
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Segment: Plant, Plant Manager, QC, Accounting, CPA, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance