Position Title: Customer Service Representative (permanent full-time)
Location: Hybrid (2 days a week in office, Brampton)
Compensation: Competitive pay & bonus structure
Benefits: Health and dental benefits
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides professional and courteous service and resolves customer issues in a timely and efficient manner. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for serving customers in via the telephone and email. The CSR is accountable for dealing with customer complaints, inquiries and processing transactions. The CSR provides positive company experiences to all customers.
- Provide superior customer service on the phone and email, maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
- Review and confirm all details related to the customer issue (eg. Invoice, customer, product, issue, manufacturer’s warranty, non-warranty).
- Resolve or escalate customer concerns related to parts needed, manufacturer’s involvement, back orders due to parts, or delivery issues.
- Booking Service calls under manufactures warranty and extended warranty, ensure all information is correct with full name and address
- Input tracking data to capture quality control.
- Assist customers in getting an RA (Return Authorization) from the manufacturer should the appliance be damaged, defected or serviced multiple times as per an authorized service centre.
- Complete paper work for customer exchanges or returning a product
- Update customer notepad in the system to record all calls to customer service
- Complete follow up calls.
- Process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charges
- Complete other assigned tasks as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to perform in an environment with frequent interruptions and short deadlines.
- Ability to effectively use investigative questions techniques to resolve problems.
- Attention to detail, and able to meet deadlines under time pressure.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Proven data entry and typing skills
- Able to move with ease throughout; sitting, standing, walking intervals.
- Able to sit at a computer work station/ desk for minimum 3 hours intervals.
Tasco Appliances is dedicated to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). During the hiring process if you require accommodation for disability, please advise the Human Resources Department.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brampton, ON