In business since 1960, Kennebec Construction Services is an open shop, multi-trade, specialty contractor serving Atlantic Canada. Our three main operating divisions include: Construction Management, Electrical Contracting and Communication Cabling.
We are currently seeking applications from Apprentice HVAC/R Technicians who are interested in joining our established team in Charlottetown, PEI.
As an apprentice you will learn:
- Installation, maintenance and replacing a variety of HVAC/R equipment (residential and commercial).
- Troubleshooting different makes and models of HVAC/R Equipment.
- Repairing and maintaining air filters, bets, bearings, and thermostats.
- Completing work orders for service calls.
- Testing the HVAC/R system’s functionality.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Has a driver’s license.
- Air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
$18 - $28
As a member of FCC Electrical, we offer a comprehensive compensation package including health and dental coverage, life insurance and RRSP options. Additionally, we offer health & wellness programming, years of service awards and employee sport team sponsorships.