International Student Recruiter
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary, London International Academy is the leading private International Secondary boarding school in London, Ontario. We provide full Ontario Secondary curriculum with IB Curriculum/STEM/OSSD diploma. We are seeking highly talented individual with experience recruiting students globally to study at our school.
· Recruit new students from Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa market for enrolment.
· Actively developing and executing school's international recruitment strategic plan with target goals and budget.
· Take the lead on organizing the resources contacts/network development necessary to coordinate and put together high-quality sales presentations and recruiting strategy globally.
· Develop networks with agents/ friendship schools/organizations globally for recruitment
· Participate in International Education Fairs locally and abroad as a school representative
· Maintain up-to-date record keeping for all assigned prospects Track pipeline development and activities – i.e. source of prospect, stage in the sales process, next steps
· Contact and maintain local and overseas agents to establish partnership in support of recruitment
· Track recruiting progress - activity and recruiting targets using the CRM/sales mtg. tools
· Plans and coordinates local and oversea events both on-site and off-site – including booking venues, catering, flights, invitations, RSVP tracking and invite follow ups.
· Conduct regular and timely follow-up activities for sales lead inquiries
· Assist in all aspects of student registration process from application to study permit
· Retention and support of students by pro-actively pursue student contacts to understand their concerns and desires, utilizing any combination of telephone, email, and in-person appointments. Follow up with students that have not re-registered or discontinued to facilitate registration
· Coordinate with Student Affairs and Academic department to optimize fill cycle of recruitment process
· Collaborate with other departments to provide necessary support for recruiting
Expertise You Bring:
· Second language as well as knowledge and experience in education system in Asia countries is required.
. Experience in Ontario education knowledge advisory/promotion and sales is a must.
· Required to travel 20% local and internationally.
· Knowledge of Canada Study permits and Visa process is a plus
· Ability to work with tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrates a strong sense of personal ownership and commitment to achieving meaningful short and long-term results.
· Proven client service skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to discreetly deal with confidential and sensitive matters
· A post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing communications/ sales related field or equivalent experience qualification in Education and oversea study.
· Prior recruitment or consulting in student enrolment experience is considered an asset
Thank you for your interest, all candidates will be considered, only selected will be contacted.
Compensation: Base salary with highly competitive quarterly bonus commission
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
- Are you fluent in another language besides English and French?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- recruiting student: 1 year (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person