Under the responsibility of the CEO, your missions will be:
- Manage and nurture leads generated from our website or lead generation department.
- Generate leads independently through networking and other business development strategies.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and effectively communicate the value of our software solutions.
- Collaborate with the CEO or an ERP Consultant to organize and schedule demonstration meetings with potential clients.
- Conduct engaging and persuasive meetings with customers, showcasing the benefits and features of our products.
- Close deals and achieve sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service and support.
- Account management with clients including follow-up and up-selling.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and participate in professional events.
- Participate in internal meetings, provide regular activity reports, and update the sales information system.
Skills and qualities
- Ideally 3 years of sales experience in the software industry (but not mandatory)
- Experience with ERP is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the Canadian market and its dynamics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build long-term relationships with clients.
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in English and French, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
5-day work week
Competitive salary package
Supportive work environment
You want to join a growing company?
Captivea is the leader of Odoo integration worldwide. It was founded in 2007 in France and now spans North America, Europe and Asia. Captivea employs 100 people worldwide.
Captivea helps organizations succeed in the future world with a unique approach to software. We support our customers in the implementation, integration, development, maintenance, and hosting of Odoo with a proven project method on over 300 projects.
By integrating our team, you will join a multicultural group and work in a strong collaborative environment.
Captivea Canada was founded at the beginning of the year and is looking for a salesperson.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00-$97,077.08 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montreal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- sales in software: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25