No of positions:4
Company name: AMC Insurance Services - Coquitlam ( Brunette )
Address: 552 Clarke Rd #404, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X5
Insurance agents and brokers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft, and other types of insurance to clients
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish a method of payment
- Provide information concerning the group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage,
- benefits paid and other policy features
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations, and other policy requirements are completed
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' inquiries
- Identify and solicit potential clientele.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
- Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
- Progression to insurance management positions is possible through experience.
- Completion of educational programs through the Insurance Institute of Canada entitles agents to
- professional recognition as a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or a Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
- Completion of educational courses through the Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis) allows for various levels of professional designations for insurance and financial advisors.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: on-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs will be provided and required as per employment. The employee has to get a license from the insurance council of bc.
Please send your resume: sjoshi(at)amcinsurance.ca
Terms of employment: permanent and full time
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per Week
Language of work: English, and multi-language will be considered an asset
Benefits package offered: expended medical coverage and sick days
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person