A leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and celebrating its 70th anniversary in March 2022, The Master Group has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2010 and is the largest privately held HVAC-R distributor in Canada. Today, the company employs 1,300 dynamic and dedicated people who serve the industry in more than 55 branches and 4 distribution centers from British Columbia to the Atlantic Provinces and in 19 branches in the United States.
Are you an organizational wizard who enjoys detail oriented work? Then Master might be the place for you! Our team is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in our Edmonton North branch. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
- Physically receive goods, confirm quantities and receive into the computer system
- Pick and pack orders for counter sales, ship warehouse transfers and/or courier deliveries
- Provide superior customer service
- Assist in customer loading and unloading of parts by hand or using a forklift
- Stock shelves and organize overstock locations
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, work areas clean
- Abide by all company safety regulations
- Various other related duties as assigned by supervisor such as opening containers & crates, preparing orders, inventory, etc.
- Previous experience operating a forklift (counterbalance)
- Dangerous Goods certification (an asset)
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (up to 50lbs.)
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Initiative & resourcefulness
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Group insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance)
Contribution to a group RRSP upon hiring
Wellness spending account of $300 per year
Employee assistance program (psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
Access to telemedicine with health professionals by chat or secure video session from day 1
Reimbursement of membership or renewal of a professional order
Early vacation program