Rollins Machinery, a lower mainland-based equipment distributor is growing and we are currently looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of Assistant Service Manager based out of our Langley Head Office.
· In collaboration with the Service Manager, oversee and create goals/objectives for the Service Department in relation to staffing, operating budgets and customer satisfaction
· Manage the day-to-day workflow and customer care of the Service department
· Completing and processing warranty documentation with multiple manufacturers in a timely fashion
· Communicating directly with customers
· Producing estimates as required
· Completing month-end procedures for the Service shop
· Manage Service Writer tasks as assigned for completion of Service work orders & invoicing
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· The ideal candidate has 2 years of similar experience in a Service shop managing people & paperwork
· Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems would be an asset
· A knowledge of refuse truck bodies, farm equipment and mowing equipment is considered a definite asset but not a requirement
· This position would also suit an experienced mechanic looking to take the next step in their career
· Strong computer skills with Outlook, Word & Excel. Knowledge of DIS Quantum is an asset
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Excellent verbal & written communication as well as interpersonal skills
· Must be self-motivated and have a positive work ethic
Rollins is privately held and been in business since 1946. We are a multi-industry, multi-line dealer selling equipment to Municipalities, Farms, Golf courses, and Private contractors in markets that include refuse, sewer & water, sports turf, agriculture & roadside maintenance. Rollins is continually looking to expand on our local footprint here in BC. We recently added the Kelowna branch to complement our existing locations in Langley, Chilliwack and Chemainus.
Join Our Team
Rollins provides a competitive salary and an attractive Health, Vision and Dental benefits package.
Resume and cover letter required.
NO PHONE CALLS please. Only parties of interest will be contacted.
Please visit our website at www.rollinsmachinery.com to learn more about us.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person