The work consists of welcoming visitors, selling or collecting admission or entry tickets and ensuring the proper operation of a sales shop of various articles. In addition, the incumbent must receive and follow up on requests for reservations of groups of visitors and sell various products or services. He must also act as host when there are organized events.
- Saturday (10am-6pm)
- Sunday (10am-6pm)
- Monday (2:15pm-10:15pm)
- Tuesday (2:15pm-10:15pm)
- Saturday (5:45am-1:45pm)
- Sunday (5:45am -1:45pm)
- Tuesday (1pm-9pm)
- Saturday (7am-3pm)
- Sunday (7am-3pm)
- Monday (1pm-9pm)
*Please take note that working hours are assigned by block
1. Welcome, inform and direct visitors.
2. Sell or collect tickets at facilities entrance; ensure that order is maintained in the room at time of presentations.
3. Receive requests for group reservations, solicit target groups, propose to customers the various types of visits, and if necessary, ensure their follow-up and coordination.
4. Sell articles and tickets, collect revenues, punch in cash register sales amounts, collect payment for transactions, make deposits and slips of daily receipts; process refund applications; prepare orders by mail.
5. Keep registers of sales that come from the commercial activities held in the facilities; compile, process, analyze and keep up to date the data pertaining to the groups of visitors.
6. Prepare inventory documents relating to sales made and record data.
7. Prepare requisitions for supplies and have them approved by supervisor; make requisition tickets for amusement tax; calculate amusement tax and transmit results to appropriate department.
8. Contact and meet various suppliers; order supplies after discussing them with supervisor.
9. Follow up on orders with suppliers and ensure that orders are delivered within the prescribed delays. Receive, place and verify supplies received.
10. Participate in the preparation of various events, act as host and give general information about them.
11. Prepare and write various administrative reports related to his work; inquire about clients’ satisfaction and suggest methods for improving the efficiency as well as the quality of products or services.
12. Use various office automation equipment, as may be required, to perform certain tasks related to the job, using appropriate programming.
13. Undertake any other related duties.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 1 year of related work experience ensuring that the incumbent is familiar with job domain
- Other: Bilingual
N.B. You may be required to submit to a written competency test.
The masculine gender is used indiscriminately and for the sole purpose of lightening the text. The City of Côte Saint-Luc thanks you for your interest. However, priority will be given to those candidates who best meet the overall profile.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The City of Côte Saint-Luc has an Equal Employment Opportunity Program and as such, we are committed to supporting inclusive diversity practices. We welcome applications from women, visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
Please advise us of any disabilities that would require special accommodations should you be invited to an assessment process. Please be assured that we will treat this information as confidential.
Please note that the City is a recognized organization under the Charter of the French Language and can use both the official language and another language.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those under consideration. Thank you.
- Year-end closure between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 20% annual discount on your opus card
- Free access to the Aquatic and Community Center
- Retirement Plan
- Borrow books for free at our Public Library
About Ville de Côte Saint-Luc
The City of Côte Saint-Luc is the most populous municipality on the island of Montreal. Its sports and recreation programs, 28 parks, and modern library make it an attractive residential community in the west end.